We are very happy to make your stay a memorable one!
Now available …An all-terrain ‘Tramper’ Mobility scooter, available for hire from the Tourist Information Centre, to allow access on to the beach, or exploring the dunes behind the beach! For more information call 01271 870553, or go to www.countrysidemobility.org/locations/woolacombe
Having difficulty in finding somewhere to stay? Call us with your requirements and we can find available accommodation for you, or if you are already in Woolacombe, call in and see us and we can book somewhere for you! We can help with Hotels, B&Bs, Self-catering, Room Only, Camping and Caravan Sites and Holiday Parks, including pet friendly establishments.
Woolacombe is the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ of the North Devon Coast. Due to this, it is not unusual for accommodation availability to be sparse in the main July – August period.
Some of the services offer by the Woolacombe TIC
- Accommodation bookings
- Information on local attractions and events
- Maps, Gifts and Souvenir
- Lundy Island Ferry Tickets, Balmoral Boat Cruise Tickets and Bristol Channel Charter Boat Trips
- Stamps and Postcards
- Advance Tickets for the Devon County Show and North Devon Show
- National Trust Event Bookings – Smugglers & Wreckers Walk in August
- Join the National Trust – membership now available
Contact us to see how we can help you.