4 Bedroom newly built detached modern house, 3 bathrooms, open plan living/dining area.
The Old Milk House, as the name suggests was formerly the milking parlour at Highcroft Farm, but is now a stunning conversion in to a modern detached house. The open plan living, with it's well-equipped kitchen, large kitchen island, dining table and lounge area, is perfect for families or couples holidaying together.
Facilities and Features
- As a family home for most of the year, the kitchen is well-equipped for every occasion.
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- 3 bathrooms (downstairs shower and toilet room, upstairs family bathroom with bath, plus an en suite bathroom with shower)
- Parking for 4 or 5 cars
- Large Garden and Patio, complete with Barbeque and Garden Furniture
- There are stunning views over the Bristol Channel & surrounding farmland from all rooms.
The house sleeps up to a maximum of 9 people in 4 bedrooms:
- King Size Double, with en-suite bathroom, TV, and balcony.
- Double Room with TV
- Bunk Room - small double on the bottom, standard single above
- Single bed, with additional pull out bed
Linen and Towels are provided
A lovely rural retreat that's just a few minutes drive to the award-winning Woolacombe Beach 3 miles away, and is only mile and half on foot to the pretty and secluded Lee beach. The location also offers immediate access to the Tarka Trail cycling and walking track, or you can join the coastal path heading to either Mortehoe and Woolacombe, or Ilfracombe
Highcroft Farm CL Caravan Site
Caravan Club Certificated Location for 5 touring vans/motorhomes. Grass Pitches from £8 per night. No electric hook-ups. Lovely peaceful location, within easy driving distance of the coast, and access to fantastic walks including the Tarka Trail & South West Coast Path.