Twitchen House Holiday Park is hidden away in the trees with an historic Edwardian manor house. A woodland footpath leads to the sea, connecting to the South West Coastal Path. Those looking for a leisurely experience and quality family time will love Twitchen House. There’s lots of all-weather activities (many of them FREE), an Entertainment Centre, cinema, all-day cafe bar, pool side terrace plus wildlife and bush craft survival skills and so much more!
The Park received the Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor in 2017 and is also located next to one of Britain’s best beaches as voted in 2019. There’s a great selection of Holiday Homes including the Gold Woodland caravans for those who want to connect with their natural surroundings, some of them are Pet Friendly. There’s all-weather camping and touring pitches with exceptional sea and coastal views and immaculate on-site facilities.
The brand-new Tower Flume with two indoor Waterslides and Sensory Light Pool is second to none, featuring one of Devon’s longest waterslides. Millions have been invested on Park accommodation including the next generation of New Wave Caravan Holiday Homes. The Park remains popular with the little ones, so the toddler pool has been enhanced with fun and exciting water features to keep them entertained.
What makes Twitchen House Holiday Park so special?
- Brand new Waterslides and Sensory Pool
- Scenic location with beautiful woodland path to the beach
- Spacious outdoor heated pool with exhilarating SplashPad and flume
- Surf-themed cafe bar and terrace with a casual laid-back vibe
- Get back to nature with wildlife activities and bush craft survival skills
Entertainment, day & night
Professional entertainment programmes fill each day and night, packed full of exciting new shows, live music, and comedians. The kids can hang out at the Billy and Betty Beachball Clubs and even have breakfast with them!
What’s on Park?
- Tower Flume and Waterslides
- Indoor heated sensory pool with enhanced toddler pool
- Outdoor heated pool with flume, SplashPad and terrace
- Kids’ clubs
- Entertainment, day and night
- Fun pool inflatables, WaterRollerz and snorkelling
- AquaTots water confidence
- Surf school and equipment hire
- Wildlife activities; pond dipping, bug hunt, geocaching, nature collages
- Bush craft survival skills; fire lighting, shelter building, nest box making, bee habitats
- Adventure golf and indoor soft play area
- Climbing Wall, bungee trampoline, kiddy karts and WaterWalkerz
- Outdoor gym and steam room
- Cinema showing the latest blockbuster films
- Pottery painting studio
- Amusement arcade
- Breakfast with Billy Beachball
- All day cafe bar with terrace and takeaway
- Convenience store and launderette
- WiFi in your holiday home or pitch and the cafe bar
- Pet friendly accommodation
- Bus to the beach
- And so much more…
Hop on the bus / 4 Parks for 1
Have a hassle-free holiday and hop on the double decker bus which will take you down to the beach or to the other 3 Parks (Golden Coast, Woolacombe Bay and Easewell Farm) only minutes away. When you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all four. Loads of fun, all in one place and many of the activities are FREE!
From £99 for short breaks
From £109 per week
From £6 per night camping
From £11 per night Touring
Open from 29th March 2019