Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park is a premium seaside Park with the beach on its doorstep and spectacular sea views, boasting a lively atmosphere with a superb selection of activities and entertainment for all ages. There’s a great selection of accommodation including caravan Holiday Homes, apartments, Surf Lodges with private hot tubs and a unique Surf Pod.
The Park has breathtaking coastal views overlooking one of Britain’s best beaches, as voted by TripAdvisor in 2019. The park has also received the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence! There’s an excellent choice of sports facilities, exciting entertainment day and night plus lots of fun all-weather activities (many of them FREE) for all ages.
Millions have been invested on Park over the last two years, with brand new accommodation including the next generation of New Wave Caravan Holiday Homes. The Surf Village is ever popular – Premium Holiday Homes set in spacious landscaped grounds in a coastal seaside themed setting and featuring new Luxurious Lodges with private hot tubs, brand new Luxury caravan Holiday Homes along with our unique Surf Pod.
What makes Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park & Spa so special?
- Hillside location with amazing sea views
- Outdoor and indoor heated pools with a fun pirate ship toddler pool
- Health Spa and treatments for indulgent relaxation
- All-weather activities for all ages, many of them FREE
- Segway safari and Zorbing for the adventurous!
There’s an indoor heated pool and toddler fun pool with an interactive indoor water play area, bright pirate-themed and coloured sculptures, fountains, slides and water jets. There’s also an outside heated pool with a toddler pool, flume and sun terrace.
Entertainment, day & night
Professional entertainment programmes fill each day and night, packed full of exciting new shows, live music, and comedians. The kids can hang out at the Billy and Betty Beachball Clubs and even have breakfast with them!
What’s on Park?
- Entertainment and live shows nightly
- Kids’ clubs
- Indoor & outdoor heated pools
- Toddler fun pool and AquaTots
- Flume and large sun terrace
- Health spa, sauna, steam room, treatments
- All day cafe, large sun terrace, outdoor bar, takeaway
- Amusement arcade
- Cinema showing blockbuster films
- Pottery painting studio
- Climbing Wall, bungee trampoline, WaterWalkerz, kiddy karts
- Segway safari, Zorbing, snorkelling and gym
- Tennis, pitch & putt, adventure golf
- Outdoor adventure play area & indoor soft play area
- Disc golf, foot golf, short mat bowls, volleyball, pool, table tennis
- Surf school and equipment
- Convenience store, gift shop, launderette, cash machine
- Pet friendly accommodation
- And so much more…
Hop on the bus / 4 Parks for 1
Have a hassle-free holiday and hop on the double decker bus which will take you down to the beach or to the other 3 Parks (Golden Coast, Twitchen House and Easewell Farm) only minutes away. When you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all four. Loads of fun, all in one place and many of the activities are FREE!
From £99 for short breaks
From £109 per week
Open from 27th March 2020