Set in 35 acres of thoughtfully landscaped grounds, Warcombe Farm Camping Park overlooks rolling Devon countryside and enjoys panoramic sea views across the Bristol Channel.
Warcombe Farm is within easy reach of the beautiful award winning beaches of Woolacombe. We enjoy direct access to the coastal walking path and are just a stone's grow from the Tarka cycle trail. Our Park has a large variety of spacious pitches to suit all tastes and types of camping unit, a private, well stocked, course fishing lake, a childrens play area with popular aerial slide, spectacular dog walk/nature trail with luxury doggie shower and boot wash, dedicated disabled facilities, launderette, shop and superb amenity blocks with under-floor heating. Our friendly team of Wardens with a wealth of local knowledge are always on hand to assist and advise.
Caravan, Motorhome & Camping Pitches
260 pitches, including standard, seasonal, serviced, premium, sea view, lakeside gravel and fisherman's pitches.
- Calor Gas exchange service
- Wifi available across the campsite
- Reception with well-stocked shop
- Microwave Ovens available
- Dog wash & Boot cleaning facility
- Dog Walking Area
- Chemical Toilet disposal points
- Tourist information and maps
- Fantastic five star amenities with under-floor heating
- Private Fishing Lake (coarse fishing) and fishing tackle hire: Learn More
- Fisherman’s Pitches – direct access to the fishing lake (via personal pitch gate)
- Fenced childrens’ play area
- Fantastic 14 acre Woodland with Nature trail where you can access the coastal footpaths , exercise your dog and enjoy our incredible views
- Campsite lighting
- Pitch Plus pitches – including own water supply & waste water drainage
- All pitches except standard have electric hookup
- A great selection of nightly takeaway food vans in high season
- Herb garden for our budding gourmet campers!
The opportunities for a Devon fishing holiday at Warcombe Farm are many and varied. Warcombe Farm Camping and Caravan Park has its own coarse fishing lake, open only to guests. It is well-stocked with Carp, Tench, Rudd and Roach. Alternatively, you may prefer sea fishing. Various organised trips can be taken from nearby Ilfracombe Harbour. Our Reception staff can help with this.