Set in 35 acres of grounds, Warcombe Farm Camping Park enjoys amazing views of the surrounding Devon countryside and panoramic views across the Bristol Channel.
Warcombe offers easy access to the beautiful award winning beach at Woolacombe and direct access to coastal walking paths and the Tarka cycling trail. The park has a large variety of well spaced pitches, private course fishing lake, childrens play area, dedicated disabled facilities, launderette, shop and superb amenity blocks with under-floor heating.
Caravan & Camping Pitches
260 pitches, including standard, serviced, premium, sea view, lakeside gravel and fisherman's pitches.
- Calor Gas exchange service
- Wifi available across the campsite
- Reception with well-stocked shop
- Microwave Ovens available
- Dog wash & Boot wash
- Dog Walking Area
- Chemical Toilet disposal point
- Tourist information and maps
- Fantastic five star amenities with under-floor heating
- Private Fishing Lake (coarse fishing) and fishing tackle hire: Learn More
- Fisherman’s Pitches – direct access to the fishing lake (via pitch gate)
- Fenced childrens’ play area
- Fantastic 15 acre Woodland with Nature trail where you can access the coastal footpaths , exercise your dog and enjoy lovely views
- Campsite lighting
- Pitch Plus pitches – containing own water supply & waste water drainage
- All pitches except standard have electric hookup
The opportunities for a Devon fishing holiday at Warcombe Farm are many and varied. Warcombe Farm Camping and Caravan Park has its own coarse fishing lake, open only to guests. It is well-stocked with Carp, Tench, Rudd and Roach.