Welcome to the Woolacombe & Mortehoe Tourism Association
Who are we?
The Woolacombe & Mortehoe Tourism Association is run by a committee of business owners and councillors, with a view to keeping Woolacombe, Mortehoe and surrounding areas firmly on the map. The Tourism Association also runs the Tourist Information Centre on The Esplanade in Woolacombe.
Why Become A Member?
- Brand New Bespoke Website - The new website has a fresh, image-led feel, with a brand new logo as part of the rebrand. All members if the Tourism Association will be featured on the website, and can use our logo in their promotional activity should they wish.
- Restructured Membership Prices and Simplified Packages - request a 'Rate Card' to see our 'Checklist' of the 3 membership levels and the benefits you would receive at each level.
- Promotion Through the Woolacombe & Mortehoe Tourist Information Centre - only those businesses that are members of the Tourism Association are promoted by the TIC.
About the Tourist Information Centre
- The award-winning Woolacombe & Mortehoe Tourist Information Centre sits proudly over-looking the spectacular Woolacombe Beach, and is open all year.
- The centre offers free useful advice for all those visiting the area, either prior to, or during their stay. Our aim is to ensure that all visitors, whatever the weather or time of year, have a fantastic time during their stay.
- The TIC are pro-active on social media, promoting the area and providing up to date information.
- The TIC is staffed by a small but knowledgable team. Passionate about Woolacombe and Mortehoe, they are proud ambassadors of our beautiful corner of North Devon.
- By paying your subscription, not only are you helping to keep the TIC operating, your business will also receive many benefits, as outlined in the blue banner below.
- All members can display leaflets within the TIC, and, where appropriate, will be included on our in-house leaflets, such as Dog Friendly, Food and Drink, and Accessibility
- Accommodation businesses will be included on our availability database, and will be required to keep the TIC up to date with availability.
Website & Social Media Statistics 2022
Website Page Views 495923/Sessions 300751/Users 143537
Facebook @woolacombetouristinformation 6000 Followers
Twitter @WoolacombeTIC 7061 Followers
Instagram @Woolacombe_tic 2218 Followers