Easewell Farm is a haven of peace and tranquillity with unforgettable views over the surrounding countryside and coastline.
Ideally placed for exploring the scenic South West Coastal Path, which runs through the camping park, it is also nestled amidst glorious National Trust parkland, perfect for those looking for a traditional campsite experience. Located next to Britain’s best beach as voted in 2023.
Most of the Park is dedicated to camping and touring, with basic and electric pitches, plus Super pitches with hook-up, TV aerial, water supply, drainage and nightlight. There are heated shower blocks with big private showers, washing up areas and launderettes. For those without a tent or tourer, Easewell Farm is home to a single secluded caravan with large wrap-around decking.
What makes Easewell Farm Holiday Park so special?
- Coast and countryside location for the best of both worlds
- Spectacular coastal walks on the doorstep
- 9-hole Professional Golf Course with amazing sea views
- Rural setting, just across the road from Twitchen House
What’s on Park?
- Indoor heated pool with toddler pool
- Professional sea view 9-hole (18 tee, par 33) golf course
- Outdoor adventure play area
- Pool tables
- Table tennis
- Indoor bowls green
- Amusement arcade
- Family-friendly pub
- WiFi available
And so much more...
3 Parks for the price of 1
When you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all three. Loads of fun, all in one place and many of the activities are FREE!