Twitchen House Holiday Park located in Woolacombe, home of England’s best beach.
With a charming Edwardian manor house at its centre and nestled in a relaxing woodland surrounding for a lovely laidback feel. With lots of shady paths linking on to the South West Coastal paths, one of which leads down to the beach.
Those looking for a leisurely experience and quality family time will love Twitchen House. There’s lots of free all-weather activities, an entertainment centre, cinema, all-day cafe bar, poolside terrace plus wildlife classes and bushcraft survival skills school and so much more!
Located next to England’s best beach as voted in 2020, this Park also holds a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence. There’s a great selection of modern self-catering caravans including some that welcome pets, have front row sea views or their own private outdoor with hot tub. This Park offers a selection of camping and touring pitches with exceptional sea and coastal views and immaculate on-site facilities.
What makes Twitchen House Holiday Park so special?
Our tower flume with two indoor 80ft waterslides is second to none, featuring one of Devon’s longest waterslides. Especially popular with the little ones, so the toddler pool has been enhanced with fun and exciting water features to keep them entertained.
- Scenic location with a beautiful woodland path to the beach
- Spacious outdoor heated pool with exhilarating SplashPad and flume
- Surf-themed cafe bar and terrace with a casual laid-back vibe
- Get back to nature with wildlife activities and bushcraft survival skills
Professional entertainment programmes every night, packed full of exciting shows, live music, and comedians.
What’s on Park?
- Indoor heated pool with two waterslides and toddler pool
- Outdoor heated pool with flume, water play area and terrace
- Outdoor gym
- Climbing wall
- Bungee trampoline
- Adventure golf
- Wildlife discovery classes; pond dipping, geocaching, bug hunting, guided rambles
- Bushcraft survival skills; fire lighting, shelter building, nest box making, bee habitats
- Pool tables
- Table tennis
- Outdoor adventure play area & indoor soft play area
- Amusement arcade with mini-ten pin bowling
- Cinema showing latest films
- Pottery painting studio
- Entertainment, live music and comedy shows
- Kids’ shows and disco
- All-day cafe bar with terrace and takeaway
- Breakfast with Billy Beachball
- Pet friendly accommodation
- WiFi available
And so much more...
4 Parks for the price of 1
When you stay at one of the Parks you can use the facilities and activities on all four. Loads of fun, all in one place and many of the activities are FREE!