‘The Chalet in Croyde’ is a unique, family-run gem.
This affordable, hidden, 3 bedroom chalet has its own decks & large garden. It has complete seclusion & privacy whilst being only minutes from the picturesque village of Croyde & 20 minute walk (or a 3 minute drive) from the stunning, sandy, surfing beach. We aim to provide a special, personal experience that is close to nature with a relaxed seaside feel.
- 3 Bedrooms – 1double, 1 twin, 1 bunkbed room.
- Family bathroom with shower over full-size bath
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen with lots of comfy sofa seating
- Free wifi
- Free off-road parking for up to 3 cars
- Large garden with 2 deck areas, BBQ, organic herb garden and wildlife area with additional rustic seating and great views towards the sea.
- Excellent reviews and 5 star ratings in all areas.
The Chalet is well-equipped and we have tried to finish it with personal touches to make your stay more comfortable and relaxing. It is in a beautiful location with no immediate neighbours, and makes the most of its countryside as well as its coastal setting.
We are proud to be working closely with local environmental charities to reduce our plastic footprint as well as improve wildlife habitat in The Chalet garden and the neighbouring field.
A homemade Devon Cream Tea will be waiting for you on arrival.
Affordable, self-catering accommodation that is wonderful for a getaway at any time of the year. The Chalet is perfect for a family beach holiday, a surfing break with friends or a walking holiday.