Aside from offering a full information service, the TIC has a well-stocked Gift Shop, selling a wide range of maps, books, souvenirs and gifts, many of which are locally made.
- Local Interest Books, including history, walks, cycle routes, etc.
- Greetings Cards
- Beach Goods
- Locally Made Ice Cream
- Cold Drinks, Including delicious Wildsea Raspberry Drinks - made locally
- Takeaway Teas & Coffees
- Cookies, Jams, Chutneys, Honey, and Fudge
- Mounted and Framed Photographs by local photographer
- Hand Painted Glass
- Handmade Fused Glass Pictures and Gifts
- Dog Accessories ...
- ... and much more!
Stockists for: The Sea Shed, RSPB, Emma Ball, Art Mash, Louise Thompson Designs, MCJ PhotoArt, Glebe Cottage Eco-Friendly cards, Barricane Boards, Becky Bettesworth, Verneys Molton Ice, Croyde Cycle Maps, Teoni's Cookies, Combesgate Honey, Teoni's Cookies, Woolacombe & Mortehoe Voice .... and lots more!
The Woolacombe & Mortehoe Tourist Information Centre is situated on The Esplanade overlooking Woolacombe Beach. Open 7 days a week Easter to October, and 5 mornings a week from November - March. We also have an online shop - click on the 'Our Shop' of this website.
We also sell takeaway coffees, tea, hot chocolate, cold drinks and ice-creams that you can enjoy sitting on our benches outside - we have stunning views looking along the length of Woolacombe Beach!