We are very happy to make your stay a memorable one!
Having difficulty in finding somewhere to stay? Call us with your requirements and we can find available accommodation for you, or if you are already in Woolacombe, call in and see us and we can book somewhere for you! We can help with Hotels, B&Bs, Self-catering, Room Only, Camping and Caravan Sites and Holiday Parks, including pet friendly establishments.
Now available …An all-terrain ‘Tramper’ Mobility scooter, available for hire from the Tourist Information Centre, to allow access on to the beach, or exploring the dunes behind the beach! £5 per 2 hour session (plus £2.50 Membership Fee for the COuntryside Mobility Scheme if not already members). For more information and further information on accessibility please call 01271 870553, or go to www.countrysidemobility.org/locations/woolacombe
The TIC also have a Beach Wheelchair for hire, courtesy of Parkin Estates Ltd. £5 for half a day, £8 for a full day. Call 01271 870553 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and bookings.
For information on accessibility, please email us and we can send you the relevant local information. email@example.com or follow the link for the latest National Trust Accessibility Guide to Woolacombe: https://nt.global.ssl.fastly.net/documents/access-guide/1431729788742-woolacombe.pdf
Some of the services offer by the Woolacombe TIC
- Accommodation bookings
- Information on local attractions and events
- Maps, Gifts, Local Crafts and Souvenirs
- Lundy Island Ferry Tickets,Ilfracombe Princess Coastal Cruise Tickets, Ilfracombe Sea Safari Tickets and bookings for Mortehoe Museum Tractor and Trailer Rides.
- Stamps, Greetings Cards and Postcards
- North Devon Council Parking Permits
- Advance Tickets for the North Devon Show
- Advance Tickets for RHS Rosemoor
- National Trust Event Bookings/Meeting Place
- Join the National Trust – membership now available – join the National Trust at Woolacombe TIC and receive a free £15 NT Gift Card!
- Tramper (All Terrain Mobility Scooter) Hire
- Charity Christmas Cards (Sept – Dec)
Contact us to see how we can help you.