We are very happy to assist you in making your stay a memorable one!
Having difficulty in finding somewhere to stay? Call us with your requirements and we can find available accommodation for you, or if you are already in Woolacombe, call in and see us and we can book somewhere for you! We can help with Hotels, B&Bs, Self-catering, Room Only, Camping and Caravan Sites and Holiday Parks, including pet friendly establishments.
2020 Opening Hours:
We are open all year, however, times do vary depending on the time of year.
July/August/September 2020 – 10am – 4pm daily
An all-terrain ‘Tramper’ Mobility scooter, available for hire from the Tourist Information Centre, to allow access on to the beach, or exploring the dunes behind the beach! £5 per 2 hour session (plus £2.50 Membership Fee for the Countryside Mobility Scheme if not already members). For more information and further information on accessibility please call 01271 870553, or go to www.countrysidemobility.org/locations/woolacombe
Also available to hire from Woolacombe TIC … a Beach Wheelchair, courtesy of Parkin Estates Ltd. £8 per day. Call 01271 870553 or email [email protected] for information and bookings. (*Note: weight limit applies).
Beach Wheelchairs are also available at nearby Putsborough and Saunton Beaches.
For information on accessibility, please email us and we can send you the relevant local information. [email protected] or follow the link for the latest National Trust Accessibility Guide to Woolacombe: https://nt.global.ssl.fastly.net/documents/access-guide/1431729788742-woolacombe.pdf
Some of the services offered by Woolacombe TIC
- Accommodation bookings
- Information on local attractions and events
- Maps, Gifts, Local Crafts and Souvenirs
- Lundy Island Ferry Tickets, Ilfracombe Princess Coastal Cruise Tickets, Ilfracombe Sea Safari Tickets and bookings for Mortehoe Museum Tractor and Trailer Rides.
- Stamps, Greetings Cards and Postcards
- North Devon Council Parking Permits
- Advance Tickets for the North Devon Show
- Advance Tickets for RHS Rosemoor
- National Trust Event Bookings/Meeting Place
- Tramper (All Terrain Mobility Scooter) Hire
- Beach Wheelchair Hire
- Charity Christmas Cards (Sept – Dec) – sold in aid of North Devon Hospice
Contact us to see how we can help you.