Rogie's Place is a family owned holiday chalet with a personal touch, on the outskirts of Woolacombe.
A few minutes drive to Woolacombe Beach, and just across the road to the Tarka Trail cycle/footpath that leads to Ilfracombe along the Old Railway Line. We have a small garden and patio area that is enclosed and has a sunny aspect. Ideal for couples or a small family. Dog friendly by prior arrangement.
- Parking directly in front of the property
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- TV, DVD player, washing machine, microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge freezer, (small) electric cooker and ceramic hob. (Sorry no dishwasher or internet provided).
- Two bedrooms; main with double bed, and second with a single bed.
- Shower room (cubicle shower).
- Bed Linen provided and beds made up for arrival. Please provide own toiletries and towels,
- Enclosed rear garden and patio area.
- Across the road from bus stop and the Tarka Trail.
- Very short walk to the Fortescue Arms (lovely carvery there and also dog and family friendly!)
- Price between £60 - £70 per night.
If you have any queries, please contact us, we will be happy to help!
On arrival, we greet you personally, and hope our guests enjoy Woolacombe as much as we do!
Angie & Gary